Sep 28, 2011

Quick-y

Hella! Long time no post. It's 10 pm and I couldn't sleep so I decide to make a post on blogger. Now I'm officially 17th and I should change my header heee. And nexxxt now I'm on grade 12 which is last grade on this school thingy and I can't friggin wait to get in to collage but I have to pass a few test and it makes me scared. About collage I'm gonna try to get in public university like UI or Unpad but I prefer Unpad bcs I know my ability and I know UI is not my thing. I have 3 choice to apply so I choose Law, Management, and Communication hehehe actually I want Psychology too! But at Unpad I couldn't apply bcs I'm from social class. Maybe I'm gonna try some private uni test but I haven't take it, I'm gonna test at Unpar (which is all my cousins from my mom's side already there), and maybe BiNus. Wish me luck! Bye <3

xoxo, nabiya