Feb 17, 2012

heyyyy!

yow people how are you? its been so long since my last post and so sorry about that. its all about my school thingy :( im 12th grader and i have national examination to graduate from high school. as you read on my last post, im saying that im going to take some private's uni test and i already do that at Unpar and here's the result is...



ALHAMDULILLAH!
i never expect that i can accepted because when i do the test, im not sure do it well, i only take about 12 questions from 40 in math subject and about 25 question from 40 in english subject. by accepting in Unpar, i think im not going to take national uni because unpad is already moved all their faculty to jatinangor which is having some more distance from bandung and my family not allow me to boarding.
so here i am busy with tryouts and kind of that to prepare national examination and then, i'll be 'nganggur' for almost 4 months because my uni is start at august 13th.
i think its enough for now, see you on next post pepoww :)

lots of loves,
Nabila